Have you ever wondered where Oha and Afang came from and how to cook it? Or which ingredients are most important in cooking Egusi and Edikaikong?
I am sure every tribe has a meal that signifies them, which they are proud of and they believe is the best meal in Nigeria. Well, join us in our quest to make history as we create Nigeria’s biggest recipe book and look for Nigeria’s most delicious recipe.
Below is how to enter your meal into the competition:
- Visit our Facebook page: facebook.com/poweroilnigeria
- Click on the #PoweroilCookBook app and accept our terms and conditions
- For mobile users you can visit this link : http://bit.ly/1haEfud
- Share your amazing Recipe, upload a picture of the meal and click the submit button
- Get people to support your recipe by liking it
- Also learn about recipes from other tribes
Don’t forget to spread the word using the hashtag #PowerOilCookBook.
Remember, the higher the votes on your submission the higher your chances of winning awesome prizes, such as refrigerators, gas cookers, Blenders, Microwaves and so on. And that is not even the best part, after this is done all Recipes will be compiled and used to create the biggest Nigerian cook book ever!
This is an exclusive initiative of Power Oil Nigeria.
Power Oil is a vegetable oil from the Producers of Indomie. It is a healthy product with “ZERO CHOLESTEROL” and “NO TRANS-FAT”