Ventures Africa recently released a list profiling the Top 10 Tech CEOs in Nigeria.
Over the years, Jason Njoku of iROKO Partners has made a name for himself in the entertainment scene, promoting Nigerian movies, especially for Nigerians abroad. His company recently acquired an $8 million investment from hedge fund, Tiger Global.
When it’s green, it is probably Globacom. Mike Adenuga‘s telecommunications establishment is the second largest operator in the country, after MTN.
Also on the list are;
- Sim Shagaya (Konga)
- Abasiama Idaresit (Wild Fusion)
- Tayo Oviosu (Paga)
- Valentine Obi (etranzact)
- Florence Seriki (Omatek)
- Leonard “Leo” Stanley Nnamdi Ekeh (Zinox Technologies)
- Funke Opeke (Mainstreet Technologies)
- Mitchell Elegbe (Interswitch)