The target audience for the sumptuous off-roader is royalty – both the blue-blooded real and the ‘tinsel-town’ Hollywood variety - as well as ministers and senior politicians and top sporting stars.
See more photos below...
|The interior will feature leather and wood trims along with mood lighting and programmable settings for each seat|
Despite its name, it will also be available in white and other colours, as ‘Black’ is a term used in the automotive industry to denote a prestige model.
|The Autobiography Black, the most exclusive version of the new Range Rover, will be available in a range of colours, as the 'Black' refers to its premium status|
Range Rover Autobiography Black long wheel-basePrice: from £140,000
Width (mirrors folded): 7ft 3 inches
Engine: 5.0 litre supercharged V8 petro
0-60mph: 5.5 seconds
Top speed: 140mph.
Legroom: 47.5 inches (nearly 4ft) – 5 and a half inches more than standard Range Rover
Load volume: 82.8 cubic feet - 11.1 cubic feet more than standard
- Leather seating includes massager and 18-way adjustment for the driver and front passenger.
- Seat settings and air conditioning can be saved for all passengers.
- Lower back massagers in rear chairs which can recline like airline seats
- LED mood lighting allows for 10 different settings including footwell lights and rear console
- Black leather-coated tables for backseat passengers along with chiller compartment
- Removable headphone stowage trim reveals a ski hatch for those heading for the snow
- Three exclusive colour combinations are available for the Range Rover Autobiography Black at launch: an off-white Ebony-Lunar, Espresso-Tan and a Dark Cherry-Ivory combination
- Large 10.2 inch rear screens are fitted to the back and linked to a high quality sound system
- Powered side door blinds and a panoramic sunroof come as standard