Wednesday, March 27, 2013

American Reality TV Star Kim Kardashian responds to Fake Tweets about Nigeria

American reality TV Star Kim Kardashian has responded to a “fake tweet” which has been making the rounds for the past 24 hours. Kim Kardashian reportedly tweeted the following message – “Nigeria is such a disgusting country. I couldn’t wait to leave. lol Scott said their women look like apes and I agree”

The “Scott” in the tweet is Kourtney Kardashian‘s partner.

Kim Kardashian Tweet - BellaNaija
Today, 32 year old Keeping Up with the Kardashians star responded to the social media scandal. She said “I see there’s a photo shopped tweet floating around, supposedly something I said about Nigeria. That was NOT me or my feelings”.
Kim who is currently promoting Tyler Perry’s new movie “Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor” in New York City followed up with another tweet. ‘That fake tweet is very disturbing and I would NEVER EVER tweet something like that.”
Kim Kardashian - BellaNaija

No comments: