Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Miley Cyrus Covers Goes Bra-Less For Cosmopolitan Magazine


20 year old, Miley Cyrus covered the March 2013 edition of women’s magazine Cosmopolitan bra-less.
Miley was looking stunning in a white suit for the magazine cover, flaunting her awesome body.
Check out what she had to say about her personal life:
About her relationship: “Number one is my relationship with Liam Hemsworth. That’s what I feel the most confident in”
About herself: “Some of the worst things that have happened in my career, like things getting leaked, have actually been what’s best for me, because people knew when I was on that show that I was really growing up. I never faked anything. I never played the Disney game of smiling and being a princess and then suddenly having a hard time. That isn’t who I really am”.

No comments: